- 1 How long should I grill turkey breast?
- 2 How do I cook a 1.5 kg turkey breast?
- 3 How do I cook a 1.2 kg turkey breast?
- 4 How long does it take to cook a 2kg turkey breast?
- 5 How do you cook a turkey breast up?
- 6 Do you smoke a turkey breast up or down?
- 7 How do you cook turkey breast Jamie Oliver?
- 8 How long do I cook a boneless turkey crown?
- 9 How long does a boned and rolled turkey take to cook?
- 10 How long does it take to cook a 1kg turkey breast?
- 11 At what temperature is a turkey breast done?
- 12 At what temperature is a boneless turkey breast done?
- 13 How long does a turkey breast joint take to cook?
- 14 How long does it take to cook a 3 pound Butterball turkey breast?
- 15 How many minutes per pound do you cook turkey?
How long should I grill turkey breast?
Cook over medium-high heat until marinade comes to a boil; boil 1 minute. Place turkey breast onto grill over drip pan. Cover; grill, turning and basting occasionally with marinade, 2-2 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F and turkey is no longer pink.
How do I cook a 1.5 kg turkey breast?
Place in a roasting tray, brush with melted butter and season lightly. Cook at 180°C/Gas 4 for 65 mins. Make sure the juices run clear – test with a skewer. If the juices are pink, return to the oven for another 10 mins, then test again.
How do I cook a 1.2 kg turkey breast?
- Take the turkey breast out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature for an hour.
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- Weigh the turkey breast and calculate 40 mins per kilo, plus an additional 20 mins.
- Rub the butter over the skin and season well.
How long does it take to cook a 2kg turkey breast?
Turkey Breast Joint Cooking Guide
- 2kg Turkey Breast Joint: 1 hour 40 minutes.
- 2.5kg Turkey Breast Joint: 2 hours.
- 4.5kg Turkey Breast Joint: 3 hours 20 minutes.
How do you cook a turkey breast up?
If the turkey breast won’t stay upright in the roasting pan, take two or three feet of aluminum foil, wad it up and partially stuff into the turkey’s chest cavity to create a ” stand ” to keep the breast steady.
Do you smoke a turkey breast up or down?
Place the turkey, breast side down, directly on the smoker grate. Smoke for 1 hour, maintaining the proper temperature in the smoker.
How do you cook turkey breast Jamie Oliver?
Place the turkey breast in a roasting tin, cover with tin foil and roast for 1 hour and 20 minutes (or 40 minutes per kilo), removing the foil for the last 20 minutes to allow the bacon to crisp up. Pierce the centre of the turkey and check that the juices run clear.
How long do I cook a boneless turkey crown?
How to cook a turkey crown
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- Put in a roasting tin, skin-side up, and roast for 70 mins plus 20 mins per kg, or until the internal temperature reaches 65-70C.
- Remove the turkey from the oven and rest in a warm place for 20 mins.
How long does a boned and rolled turkey take to cook?
Boned and rolled In an oven that is set at 180°C / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4, you should allow 20 minutes per pound, plus 20 minutes.
How long does it take to cook a 1kg turkey breast?
When it comes to oven temperatures and timings, roast turkey breast has the same requirements as a whole roast turkey – so at a temperature of 190C/170C fan/gas 5, you’ll need to cook it for 40 mins per kilo, plus an additional 20 mins.
At what temperature is a turkey breast done?
You’ll need a meat thermometer to make sure you cook your turkey to the right temperature. Insert it close to, but not touching, the thigh bone. If it reads 180 degrees F in the thigh and 170 degrees F in the breast, it’s done and ready to serve.
At what temperature is a boneless turkey breast done?
The USDA recommends that the internal temperature of turkey reach at least 165°F (74°C) for safety. But pull your turkey breast from the oven when it reaches 160°F (71°C) as it will continue to cook after you take it out of the oven.
How long does a turkey breast joint take to cook?
Cooking times will vary according to the weight of your Turkey or Turkey joint, but as a guide it is a good idea to allow 20 minutes per Kg, plus 70 minutes if the bird or joint is under 4Kg, or plus 90 minutes if it is over 4Kg, at a cooking temperature of 190°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
How long does it take to cook a 3 pound Butterball turkey breast?
Cooking Instructions Add ½ cup liquid. Cover and cook on LOW up to 8 hours or on HIGH up to 4 hours, until a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured with a meat thermometer. Turkey must reach 140ºF within 4 hours.
How many minutes per pound do you cook turkey?
Calculate Turkey Cooking Time and Temperature. The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that’s about 3 hours for a 12- to 14- lb turkey ), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.