- 1 How long does it take to cook a 5kg turkey breast?
- 2 How long does it take to cook a 6kg turkey breast?
- 3 How many hours per pound do you cook a turkey breast?
- 4 How long does it take to cook a 2.5 kg turkey breast?
- 5 How long do you cook a 5 to 7 kg turkey?
- 6 How long do you cook a 7.5 lb turkey breast?
- 7 How do you cook turkey breast Jamie Oliver?
- 8 How long does it take to cook a turkey on a Weber gas grill?
- 9 How many minutes per pound do you BBQ a turkey?
- 10 What temperature do you grill a turkey at?
- 11 How many will a 6 pound turkey breast feed?
- 12 How long does it take to cook a 3 pound Butterball turkey breast?
- 13 How long does it take to cook a 9 pound turkey breast?
How long does it take to cook a 5kg turkey breast?
When it comes to oven temperatures and timings, roast turkey breast has the same requirements as a whole roast turkey – so at a temperature of 190C/170C fan/gas 5, you’ll need to cook it for 40 mins per kilo, plus an additional 20 mins.
How long does it take to cook a 6kg turkey breast?
- Take the turkey breast out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature for an hour.
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- Weigh the turkey breast and calculate 40 mins per kilo, plus an additional 20 mins.
- Rub the butter over the skin and season well.
How many hours per pound do you cook a turkey breast?
Depending on the size and cut of your turkey, cook times may vary. When preparing a turkey breast, estimate 1 hour of cook time per 3 pounds of meat. Larger breasts (8 lbs.)
How long does it take to cook a 2.5 kg turkey breast?
Turkey Breast Joint Cooking Guide
- 2kg Turkey Breast Joint: 1 hour 40 minutes.
- 2.5kg Turkey Breast Joint: 2 hours.
- 4.5 kg Turkey Breast Joint: 3 hours 20 minutes.
How long do you cook a 5 to 7 kg turkey?
Roasting Times for Whole Turkey:
|7 – 11 lbs (3- 5 kg )||2 ½- 3 hrs||3 – 3½ hrs|
|11- 15 lbs ( 5 – 7 kg )||3 – 3 ½ hrs||3 ½- 4 hrs|
|15 – 20 lbs ( 7 – 9 kg )||3 ½ – 4 hrs||4 – 4½ hrs|
|20-24 lbs (9-11 kg )||4- 5 hrs||5 – 5 ½ hrs|
How long do you cook a 7.5 lb turkey breast?
Roasting times for a turkey breast cooked in a 325 degrees F oven: Unstuffed, a 2 to 3- pound turkey will cook from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Unstuffed, a 7 to 8- pound turkey will cook from 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours; if stuffed, it will cook in 3 to 4 hours.
How do you cook turkey breast Jamie Oliver?
Place the turkey breast in a roasting tin, cover with tin foil and roast for 1 hour and 20 minutes (or 40 minutes per kilo), removing the foil for the last 20 minutes to allow the bacon to crisp up. Pierce the centre of the turkey and check that the juices run clear.
How long does it take to cook a turkey on a Weber gas grill?
A 10- to 18-pound turkey should take roughly 2 to 3 hours to fully cook at 350 F on a grill. The turkey is ready when a food thermometer inserted into the thickest part of both thighs is between 170 F and 175 F, and the breast has reached at least 160 F.
How many minutes per pound do you BBQ a turkey?
Arrange turkey breast side up, in center of cooking grate. Place lid on grill. Cook 11 to 13 minutes per pound or until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh not touching bone registers 180 degrees and the juices run clear.
What temperature do you grill a turkey at?
This set-up allows an even heat to circulate around the turkey. Whether using a grill or a smoker, I ‘ve found an optimal temperature for cooking a turkey to be around 350°F, plus or minus 25°F.
How many will a 6 pound turkey breast feed?
We recommend bone-in and skin-on breasts, which is what we use for this method. One (three- pound ) half- breast will feed two to four people. A whole (six- to seven- pound ) turkey breast (two breasts, still joined at the breast bone) will feed six to eight people.
How long does it take to cook a 3 pound Butterball turkey breast?
Cooking Instructions Add ½ cup liquid. Cover and cook on LOW up to 8 hours or on HIGH up to 4 hours, until a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured with a meat thermometer. Turkey must reach 140ºF within 4 hours.
How long does it take to cook a 9 pound turkey breast?
Unstuffed, these turkey breasts take between one and a half and three and a half hours to cook. Stuffed, they’re likely to need at least two and a half to three and a half hours in the oven. A 9 – pound turkey breast is larger than average.